What personal information do we collect?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring / exit pages, and date / time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Personal information from third parties
We may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you access our websites or Service through a third-party connection or log-in, for example, through Facebook Login or Google Login, or if you interact with lead advertisements on our social media channels. This information could include, but is not limited to, the user ID associated with your account (for example, your Facebook UID), an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service or entered in a lead advertisement. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our Site. You may also unlink your third party account from our Site by adjusting your settings on the third party service. If you unlink your third party account, we will no longer receive information collected about you in connection with that service.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the User Information that we collect generally to give you access to the Site and to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this User Information to:
- Communicate with you about your account or anythings related to your account;
- Administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing and research;
- Continue our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- Create a better user experience on our Site;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
With whom do we share your personal information?
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We use the following third parties:
- Google Analytics - to help us understand how you use the Site; You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Hubspot - to help us gather statistics when communicating with our users and site visitors. You can read more about their policies here: https://www.hubspot.com/data-privacy/gdpr
- Broker offices - most photography assignments are ordered by broker offices in Norway. We use your information for communication purposes and we share your personal information in the event you have entered your information through lead advertisements.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting the following links:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
How do we respond to “Do not track” requests?
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
What are your rights?
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF, GPS, etc.) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website. If you have an account on our Site, have left comments on our Site, or made a purchase on our Site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You can do so by sending us an email to email@example.com. We will then send you a confirmation link to verify your request.
Where do we send your data?
How do we protect your data?
In order to help protect your data we have encrypted our site with SSL. This ensures a safe data transfer between you and our servers whenever you visit our site. We also enforce our users to set a strong password and we regularly scan our servers for malicious software.
What data breach procedures do we have in place?
We will notify you within 48 hours after we notice a breach on our servers. We will then inform you if your data has been compromised and which actions will be taken.
What is our data retention policy?
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your User Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Who on our team has access to your data?
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us in order to support you, and provide the best customer service possible.
Changes to this policy
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you have any questions, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org